Asked by Mr.ali from India | Nov. 14, 2010 09:53
About:China Embassy in India

my friend wants to have a visit in china from india,what papers he require?do china embassy allow just visit visa for any indian citizen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 14, 2010 21:13
Your friend can apply for a tourist visa to China. The requirements are as follows:
1. an application form for China.
2. his passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages and one passport photocopy.
3. One recent passport size photograph.
4. Covering letter from applicant's company or employer addressed to the visa office.
5. Photocopy of a confirmed return air ticket.
6. Applicants may be requested to supply proof of travel expenses.
7. Visiting relatives should have invitation from their relatives in China and photocopies of their relatives' Residence Permits in China.
Applicants can not be get visa as they wish. Visa officers have right to decide whether issue you a visa or not, and visa types without explainations.
Related Questions:
Visa for indian citizen student doing internship at Hongkong
Asked by Rupal Patel from India
| Apr. 12, 2013 03:27
i am a Pakistani citizen living in saudia and my friend in studying in anhu...
Asked by Mr.yahya from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2010 01:10
i have a friend who wants to visit me from Chennai, India. i am in Changsha...
Asked by Mr.bahale from china
| Oct. 09, 2009 03:45
How to get a visa if you are not currently working and do not have a perman...
Asked by Ashley Solomon from American living in China
| Sep. 13, 2016 22:10
Citizen of Sweden wants to visit China from Canada
Asked by Beritan from Canada
| May. 23, 2017 01:00
hi im allen ofw in HK. my friend in pakistan wants to visit here..does he n...
Asked by allen from hongkong
| Mar. 14, 2016 02:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)