Asked by Mr.Hiranjan Perera from Sri Lanka | Nov. 11, 2010 23:51
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Dear Sir
We are planing to visit China on business and we have contacted few vendors.They have agreed to send us the invitation letters and we have requested them to send us the visa notification form
How ever they do not aware of this form and appreciate if u could let us know wrom where in Xiamen and Foshan they could get details of VISA NOTIFICATION FORM and fm where they could obtain same
tks n brgds

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Nov. 12, 2010 02:08
They can get the Visa Notification Form from Xiamen Foreign Trade and Economy Bureau or Foshan Foreign Trade and Economy Bureau, if the vendors you contact is not qualified to get the Visa Notification Form for you, then the company of vendor is not reliable because the Foreign Trade and Economy Bureau will check the company.
Related Questions:
dear sir/ madam, im planing a trip to china and wish to know if a hotel b...
Asked by Ms.draper from australia
| Apr. 27, 2010 00:58
Does Original Invitation Letter needed for apply Visa ?
Asked by Ms.Madusha from Sri Lanka
| May. 09, 2011 10:47
Dear sir, I would like to go to china to have a tour and visit some friend...
Asked by Mr.Amir from Egypt
| Mar. 17, 2009 20:44
Dear sir, I'm planing to visit Nanjing next April 15-18, and I'm Mausole...
Asked by Mr.Waheeb from Yemen
| Jan. 11, 2010 21:48
Dear Sir, Greetings: I have invitation letter&Visa notification and plani...
Asked by Mr.hari krishna from India
| Mar. 24, 2009 21:25
Dear Sir or Madam, I'm planing to visit china in March my friends are li...
Asked by Ms.Cynthia from France
| Jan. 10, 2010 17:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)