Asked by Mr.AHMED from Malaysia | Nov. 05, 2010 10:03
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a yemeni student here in malaysia an i would like to visit china in this december 2010 as a tourism but i don't know where can i get the visa is it from here (( malaysia)) or from china ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Nov. 07, 2010 02:01
you can apply for a visa to China from Chinese visa application service center in Malaysia. The detail requirements are as follows:
1. Original passport remaining to be valid for at least six months from the date of application and with sufficient blank visa pages.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
3. the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year;
4. Hotel reservation and return ticket.
Related Questions:
Apply for X1 visa from another country.
Asked by Emile from Tanzania
| Sep. 29, 2017 20:48
I am Yemeni Citizen currently I am in Dubai on visit visa and i would like ...
Asked by mahmood alalimi from Yemen
| Jul. 12, 2011 22:57
I am Yemeni. I would like to get business M visa. Can I apply it in Djibout...
Asked by Abobaker from Yemen
| Jun. 04, 2015 22:11
I am a foreign student in Malaysia and would like to visit china, apart fro...
Asked by Mr.Oswald from Malaysia
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:00
plz could you tell me how i get visa for my parent and brother to visit chn...
| Dec. 27, 2017 02:27
I am From Republic of Yemen and I'd like to have a short trip to Hong Kong
Asked by Abdullah Mohammed Eissa from Yemen
| Sep. 04, 2013 02:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)