Asked by Mrs.Rowe from Cameroon | Nov. 02, 2010 05:11
About:Chinese Embassy in Cameroun

Hi Sir/Madame,
I wish to know if I can get A SIX MONTHS VISIT VISA for me and my daughter because we wish to stay in China for SIX MONTHS? I also wish to know IF/WHEN I am given a visa, can I pay for one way ticket and pay the return fare when I am coming back to Cameroon OR must I pay for a RETURN TICKET to China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Nov. 03, 2010 02:18
Duration of each stay is granted on a case by case basis at the discretion of consular officers in accordance with relevant guidelines, if you can provide documents to prove that you need to stay in China for 6 months, it is possible for you to get a single-entry tourist visa with 6 months stay duration, however, generally speaking, the single-entry tourist visa has only 30 days stay duration. It is hard for you to get it if you just want to stay there for 6 months but you can't provide sufficient documents. The return flight tickets are required for China visa application, you need to pay for a Return Ticket to China.
Related Questions:
I am a Cameroonian. I wish to know the requirements for a six months visit...
Asked by Mrs.Rowe from Cameroon
| Nov. 01, 2010 22:16
hi i wish to visit my daughter whome is working in china teaching english, ...
Asked by Mr.Farrell from Ireland
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:06
What do you do when you enter china for the first time?
Asked by Pepe from Chinaene
| Feb. 24, 2018 00:09
How can I get visa for six months ? thanks for your information
Asked by Mr.Djamel from Algeria
| Oct. 05, 2010 01:08
Hi, Im,Mrs Figuracion,would like to know if i can get 3months visa to vis...
Asked by Mrs.figuracion from cebu philippines
| Aug. 08, 2010 23:15
Hi i am an indian citizen on a vacation to Hongkong with my wife & 19 month...
Asked by Mr.Sohil Kapadia from India
| May. 19, 2009 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)