Asked by Ms.a. from Netherlands | Nov. 01, 2010 06:36
About:China Embassy in Denmark

Hello, I am trying to arrange a visa application for a Swedish citizen at the Chinese embassy in Denmark. The person in question lives in Malmo and has a really busy schedule and there is a very limited time to apply for the visa. I was wondering if it would be possible for someone else to apply for him at the Chinese embassy in Copenhagen if they take all the required documents plus a letter stating that they are making the application for this person. A foreign national should be able to apply without being a permanent resident in Denmark (I am a Dutch citizen and have successfully applied for Chinese visas both in Addis Ababa and London without being a resident in either of these cities/countries) - the question is though: is it possible for someone else to submit the application for him?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 01, 2010 22:53
It is no problem, he can entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of Chinese embassy there for application process.
Related Questions:
What is the fee for swedish citizen to get china visa?
Asked by Aida from Sweden
| Dec. 12, 2016 03:12
Entering China on a cruise ship. What type of China visa is needed if the s...
Asked by Giselle from Viet Nam
| Jul. 19, 2011 03:09
Swedish citizen can apply Chinese visa in the USA with VWP?
Asked by kim than from Sweden
| Apr. 06, 2012 22:49
Can I transfer my Chinese visa from my old passport to the new passport?
Asked by Yang from Sweden
| Oct. 05, 2012 22:16
EU citizen 12 months business visa Aplication
Asked by Nemesis from Lithuania
| Mar. 21, 2018 20:31
Visa from Thailand for polish citizen
Asked by Katarzyna from Poland
| Apr. 26, 2016 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)