Asked by Mr.Viraj from Sri Lanka | Oct. 29, 2010 02:46
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

Dear Sir,

I suppose to visit China for two weeks business tour. Kindly let me know the letter of invitation should directly send to the embassy by Chinese organizer ( through courier) ? Are there any Chinese Government endorsement required for this invitation letter?

If the organizer send the invitation letter directly to me,embassy will accept that invitation letter which I submit along with my VISA application form ?

What is the VISA Notification From ?

Thanking you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Oct. 30, 2010 02:31
The organizor needs to send the Invitation Letter directly to you, the embassy will accept the invitation letter with your visa application form. The Visa Notification Form is issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government, such as an economic and trade bureau or a foreign affairs office of the provincial or municipal government. The host company in China should apply for it and send it to you.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or Madam I suppose to visit China for two weeks Tourist tour.Ki...
Asked by Mr.Sumith from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 01, 2010 23:07
Dear Ma'am/Sir Good evening, I'm a student here at Philippines and I ha...
Asked by Ms.Arlita S. Dizon from Philippines
| Oct. 28, 2010 03:51
Invitation by China Foundation for Peace and Development to China
Asked by Pansy Tun Thein from Myanmar
| Nov. 11, 2015 01:16
Dear SIr I am planning to Visit China this August, I do Have a letter of i...
Asked by Mr.Dhia from New Zealand
| Jul. 29, 2009 20:05
PAKISTANI want to visit China for business
Asked by Muazzam from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2015 03:57
Dear Sir, Mr High commissioner Ecuador Embassy in china, Request for obtain...
Asked by Mr.Asif Amin from Pakistan
| Dec. 05, 2009 23:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)