Asked by Mr.Armstrong from India | Oct. 26, 2010 09:50
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay


I am an Indian citizen currently staying in Switzerland. I want to visit china in december and have the following questions :

1) I hold an Indian passport. Is it possible that I take the Chinese visa from here (i.e. Switzerland) and then travel to China from India?

2) I plan to visit Hong-Kong during my stay in China and then re-enter into China mainland (Schenzen and onwards to Beijing) again. For this, do I need a multiple entry visa?

3) What is the cost of the Visa type required by me?

4) Do I have to submit my flight tickets as well in support of my visa request? I have decided on the the dates of travel but have not booked the flights yet.

Thank you very much in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Oct. 28, 2010 03:30
1) It is possible for you to apply for China visa from Switzerland if you hold Swiss visa or residence permit or work permit valid for 6 months

2) a double-entry visa is sufficient for your trip because you only enter Mainland China twice

3) you need to submit flight tickets for visa application.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a Chinese visa at the Zürich consulate as a non-Swiss resid...
Asked by Nicola from USA
| May. 14, 2015 03:17
International travelers welcome to apply?
Asked by Kevin from Italy
| Apr. 17, 2014 02:12
I am an Indian citizen working in Switzerland on a B Permit. It could be th...
Asked by Mr.Javeed Shakil from India
| Feb. 05, 2011 02:17
Is it possible to apply with No hotel reservation, No invitation letter?
Asked by Hiroki from Japan
| Nov. 05, 2011 04:16
visa to Hong Kong from China
Asked by Meerim from Kyrgyzstan
| Jul. 26, 2012 04:13
Hello, I would like to ask one question. I'm an Indonesian citizen, curr...
Asked by Ms.Emiralda from Switzerland
| Feb. 01, 2009 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)