Asked by Ms.Mryna Tores from Philippines | Oct. 25, 2010 23:01
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi, I just have questions. Me from philippines and my US fiance planning to marry in hongkong, I will go there first to apply a Notice of Intended Marriage in the marriage registry. I have to wait for 15 days to process the marriage license.Im using tourist visa in going hongkong.My questions: Is it possible for me have another 14 days of extension in hongkong while waiting for the marriage license to finish???
I have already my appointment to present in immigration upon arriving in the airport.

Can anyone help me???

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Luke from China | Oct. 26, 2010 02:11
You can enter Hk without a visa, and the visa-free period for philippines are 14 days. But if you intend to stay longer, you are required to apply for a visa before your departure from Chinese embassy in Philippines. Or just as you said to apply for a visa in the immigration.
Related Questions:
4 days trip macau-beijing-hong kong
Asked by Syuhada from Malaysia
| Jul. 30, 2014 04:16
Ming tombs back to tiananmen best year courtyard hotel
Asked by Wendy from Singapore
| Aug. 20, 2012 02:46
change from L type to residence permit after marriage in China
Asked by tef
| Sep. 10, 2017 21:44
I am Gemini, born 29th May 1972. Would like to ask about business plans
Asked by Ivy from Australia
| Sep. 06, 2013 20:41
Previous Visa Issued date, in old (lost) passport
Asked by C Murray from United Kingdom
| Aug. 12, 2016 21:56
Hi, Am a Malaysian citizen travelling to Beijing and I have a couple of ...
Asked by Mr.Ming from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2009 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)