Asked by Mr.Belly from Cameroon | Oct. 25, 2010 07:40
About:China Embassy in Cameroun

Hello ,
I am a Cameroonian living in China,I have got a teaching job in China and i must go back to my country for a Z visa,can you please tell me the documents needed for this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Oct. 26, 2010 03:49
You need following documents for your China work visa:
1. Applicant's valid actual passport with at least six months validity left before expiration and at least one blank visa page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China.
3. One recent passport standard photo affixed on the Visa Application Form.
4. A Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized Chinese department.
5. Work Permit issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts (original).
You may required additional documents if the visa officers deem necessary.
Related Questions:
i receive a parcel rb444742254cn from DX; i refuse the parcel at post offic...
Asked by lisette from Israel
| Oct. 29, 2013 22:08
Hi, I am a Cameroonian and I have been living in China for 3 months now. I...
Asked by Mr.Felix from China
| Mar. 21, 2010 04:05
I am wondering if I can get Z visa?
Asked by Kate from American
| Sep. 26, 2015 02:38
My wife will get a Z visa to work in China as a teacher, if I get a Z visa ...
Asked by Jeff_Canada from Canada
| Jul. 27, 2011 23:20
i am a Cameroonian studying in Malaysia and my fiance living in England. We...
Asked by Ms.Carole from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2010 02:02
American Citizen Living in Korea starting Job in China
Asked by amiya from america
| Jan. 09, 2016 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)