Asked by Mrs.Cheri Dauterman from USA | Oct. 24, 2010 22:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I will be in the Philippines from the evening of October 29th and will be applying for a renewal of my 'L' China Visa because I am going back to Guangzhou19th on November . The problem is, I am flying to Puerto Princesa from morning of November 2 to November 5 and leaving the country evening of November 8th back to Guam. The problem is, I have to present a passport when I fly via Cebu Pacific Air. How should I handle this? If I mail my application to California who processed my visa, I do not have enough time.

There is no embassy in Guam. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Oct. 25, 2010 03:51
I think, you can send your China visa application and required documents back to US during your stay in Guam. Or you can have a try to apply for a new visa through Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong. But you may be refused visa there bcz visa policy is getting tight these days due to Asian Games.
Related Questions:
how would i get to wuhan from manila, philippines, and the cheapast way in ...
Asked by wilson from philippines
| Feb. 16, 2013 20:00
what is original visa notice?
Asked by joy from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2014 01:12
Kinship Proof
Asked by Gloria from Philippines
| Sep. 07, 2016 20:25
Good evening i am a tourism professor here in the philippines and i would l...
Asked by Mr.Arthur from Philippines
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:31
day trip suggestion for Macau
Asked by richa
| Oct. 06, 2013 21:46
im anna from philippines. born on october 29, 1992. can i found a job this ...
Asked by anna from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2014 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)