Asked by Mr.Ashraful Alam from Bangladesh | Oct. 21, 2010 20:10
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hi I am Ashraful Alam writing China,I have come in China by CSC scholarship. I have got 4 years student visa here. I have also taken my wife and doughter in china 7 months ago.When they came china, they did not attest marriage certificate and birth certificate from china embassy in bangladesh. one time china Govt. extend my family visa for 6 months. But they said me if i do not attest that certificate from china embassy in Bangladesh, they will not extend my family visa. If I or my family will not go Bangladesh for attestation, it will possible to take attestation from embassy by my relatives. I will send my documents (my visa photocoy,my wife's and daughter's visa copy).

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Oct. 22, 2010 01:50
It is possible for your relatives to apply for Authentication of Marriage License and Birth Certificate, however, your wife's passport and your daughter's passport and their copies are also required, first, your relatives should go to local Notary Public to apply for Notarization of Marriage License and Birth Certificate, then go to Bangladesh Foreign Affairs Ministry to apply for Authentication of Marriage License and Birth Certificate, at last, go to China embassy to apply for Authentication of the 2 documents. One filled Authentication Application form is also required. Please tell your relatives the detailed procedures.
Related Questions:
Z visa for an official passport holders
Asked by Dr. Md. Ashraful Alam from Bangladesh
| Sep. 21, 2015 01:49
Want tot visit friends in China who are doing their Ph.D from Daliyan Medic...
Asked by Javeria from Pakistan
| Oct. 07, 2018 19:26
REQUEST to forward documents to CSC, Beijing (currently iving in CHINA)
Asked by khan from Pakistan
| Mar. 20, 2012 02:08
Dear Sir/ Madam, I have read in some websites about CSC's scholarship. I...
Asked by Ms.Listiyana from Indonesia
| Apr. 06, 2010 01:11
respected sir ,i have visted the site of csc,plz gide shoul i send my doccu...
Asked by Mr.saadat from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2010 01:18
I am student in China, I wish to call my wife for a visit, what documents d...
Asked by Alok Shrestha from Nepal
| Jun. 05, 2013 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)