Asked by Mr.Mohamed Nabil from Egypt | Oct. 21, 2010 15:32
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Hi, i used t stay in china for almost 3 years working as an English teacher but i am here in Egypt now since January 2009 and i need to go to China again so i wish you could help me and tell me what kind od chinese visa i can get and also what kind of papers do i need to prepare.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Oct. 22, 2010 02:57
You can apply for tourist visa to return to China, but it is generally single entry and valid for 3 months and it has 30 days stay duration.

the requirements are your passport, one filled visa application form affixed with one recent photo, round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation maybe requested by the consular officer.
Related Questions:
married and starting my own business
| Dec. 09, 2016 02:15
answer family is living in china for almost 3 years now..i heard that s...
Ms.SHINE from China
| Jan. 20, 2010 21:07
Is there any possible ways to get visa after all this time?
Asked by Allen from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2017 20:45
I am a filipino,im working here in Oman for 5 years, im planning to visit ...
Asked by Mr.Jessie from Philippines
| Dec. 27, 2010 02:09
marriage certificate. hi my name is anne 30 years old
Asked by Anne from Philippines
| May. 31, 2018 20:02
Hi, I am currently living in Hengshui - I am working as an english teach...
Asked by Ms.Emma from China
| Mar. 14, 2010 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)