Asked by Mr.rehan from United Kingdom | Oct. 15, 2010 06:42
About:China Embassy in U.K.

I am British citizen live in London. I like to start electronic business in UK. I have unexpected vocations coming up in a week time. Due to short time left, i will not be able to get business visa in order to go to china. I going to china mean i want to search around and buy electronic goods from china. Now how i can get visa, which will allow me to do it so. I have no any contact or any company registered in UK yet as i was waiting for my holidays. It will be start. Please tell me if i can do it at this occasion or not and how?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Oct. 15, 2010 22:01
You can only apply for a China tourist visa from Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in London, the China embassy in London only accepts China visa application from Dipolomatic/service/official passport holders. Please prepare your passport, one passport photo, fill one visa application form, then go to CVASC (Morley House,26 Holborn Viaduct London, EC1A 2AT) to submit visa application.
Related Questions:
Can I get a visa in London as a British citizen if I live in the USA?
Asked by Mac from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 21:47
Spanish Living in London
Asked by Javier from Spain
| Oct. 31, 2017 21:24
UK citizen fly non stop UK to Shanghai 13.9.18 take cruise to Japan 8 night...
Asked by Gerard Scott from United Kingdom
| Aug. 01, 2018 19:00
business trip in China with italian passport
Asked by lizzy from United Kingdom
| Dec. 09, 2015 19:52
I am British citizen and travel around European Union countries often for m...
Asked by Mr.Zara from United Kingdom
| Feb. 06, 2011 02:27
Hi, I am a British citizen living in the USA and am travelling to China on...
Asked by Mr.Brian Brennan from USA
| Oct. 07, 2009 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)