Asked by Ms.lamis from Saudi Arabia | Oct. 14, 2010 12:01
About:Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia

i am thinking about going on a tour to china in november, we are supposed to visit hongkong and beijing and a few other cities. do i require a visa beforehand? and how do i go about doing that? where do i apply? and how long will it take?
noting that i live in jeddah, saudi arabia

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Zoe from New Zealand | Oct. 16, 2010 02:27
Yes, you require a visa in advance, you can apply for Chian tourist visa from Consulate of China in Jeddha now, it takes 4 working days for regular service. Please submit the below documents to the consulate:
1. your passport and its copy
2. A fully completed Visa Application Form
3. A passport photo with white background
4. An original letter from your employer. It should contain the your name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.

It is advisable to know China Tours( for your trip in Beijing and other cities.
Related Questions:
HI there ... I was supposed to be in China last year in october 2010 ..but ...
Asked by Ms.Cherida from Belguim
| Mar. 27, 2011 21:21
I'm going with my dad to china end november and I'm thinking of hangzhou. H...
Ms.MIKIHOH from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2009 22:12
Hi,I'm going to China by tour in November 17 and io
Asked by Zohreh safian from USA
| Oct. 12, 2016 22:58
I am thinking of visiting Beijing, Shanghai in November what is the weather...
Asked by Laurel from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2012 02:36
Visa to Korea from Beijing
Asked by Lillian from Australia
| Sep. 23, 2014 02:00
How could i get an invitation letter from authorized agency in china?
Asked by Lyan from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2012 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)