Asked by Mr.Riyadh from Yemen | Oct. 14, 2010 06:02
About:China Embassy in Yemen

I am Riyadh from Yemen, now I am in a visit tour To Malaysia, and going to Hong Kong on this coming Sat 16th Oct 2010, and I would like to go Shenzen, and Guangzhou, I've tried to apply for a visit Visa in the chinese embassy in Malaysia, but they can't proceed my visa, as they required a bank statment of a minimum MYR5,000.00 , or a travel cheque of 100 USD a day, and also they required at least 6 months validity of Malaysia long terms Visa, in which I don't have all their requirement, can I get my visit Visa done in Hong Kong?

Please do Reply me asap, Urgent!!!

Thanks & Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Oct. 16, 2010 01:12
You can have a try to apply for China Tourist Visa in Hong Kong, but it is not 100% certain because the China visa policy changes owing to the Asian Games held in Guangzhou, it is hard to get a China tourist visa now.
Related Questions:
I am from Yemen and planing to visit HK in September this year so should i ...
Asked by Mr.Mohd from Yemen
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:28
Hi I am from Pakistan and recently in Riyadh.. what is visit visa requireme...
Asked by Asim from Pakistan
| Dec. 23, 2013 20:28
I am from Yemen , do I need visa to visit Macau ?
Asked by yemani from Yemen
| Aug. 25, 2015 21:41
Hi I’m from Yemen but study in Malaysia now , do I need visa to visit Macau...
Asked by Ahmed from Yemen
| Oct. 15, 2018 19:38
hi i am in malaysia now. i would like to ask if there is visa to hong kon...
Asked by Mr.hussein from yemen
| Mar. 25, 2009 22:17
hi..i am mostafa i am from Yemen, i am willing to travel to china to visi...
Asked by Mr.mostafa from yemen
| May. 09, 2010 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)