Asked by Mr.Ocean from Thailand | Oct. 12, 2010 12:18
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Iam holding a nepali passport currently residing in thailand for more than 4 years ,in dependant visa , I want to visit my relatives in Hong-kong .( can I apply in chinese embassy)

What documents do I need to apply for a tourist visa ,What is the duration of the visa and would wish to know about the bank accounts

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Cecil from China | Oct. 12, 2010 20:07
You can submit your HK visa application to Chinese embassy there. the duration for a Tourist visa is 30 days in generl. the documents are as follows:
1. The original passport with a validity more than six months and enough blank visa pages;
2. One copy of completed visa application form in Chinese or English (two copies for US citizens), attached with one of the applicant's recent colorful front pictures of upper body (30mm X 40mm)
3. If necessary, application for travel visa needs the certification of the applicant's identity, round-trip (vehicle, ship) ticket or travel check or bank saving statement(enough for the trip: about USD100 per day).
4. Your valid Thailand visa.
Related Questions:
hi I'm holding Iranian passport and I'm residence in Dubai for more than ...
Asked by Ms.salar babaei from UAE
| Jan. 04, 2010 22:01
Does my son (holding australian passport) need to apply visa to enter china...
Asked by GiGi from Australia
| Mar. 22, 2015 02:01
how much is the processing time for the visa to Hong Kong? I am a pakistani...
Asked by MK from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2011 22:57
I am holding a nepali passport. Currently staying in mumbai,india. Want t...
Asked by Mr.zakir shaikh from India
| Jun. 19, 2010 02:39
I'm a US citizen currently staying in the Philipines. What are the require...
Asked by Annaliza from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2013 00:56
Luohu Visa on arrival
Asked by Jessi from Australia
| Jul. 20, 2012 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)