Asked by Mr.Numan from Thailand | Oct. 11, 2010 09:45
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Dear Sir/Madam
I am pakistani National i live in bangkok Thailand i have company in bangkok i want go to visit in china i have workpermit and 1 year visa in bangkok please tell me what documents reuired and which visa i apply and do u need my company documents or how many monthes you need the bank statements please reply me thanks.
Your faithfully.
Mr:Numan Nasir

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle from China | Oct. 11, 2010 20:49
you can apply a business visa to China in Bangkok, beside the work permit and visa in Thailand, you need a valid passport, one passport sized photo, an application form, hotel reservation, return ticket, company letter and possibly 3 months bank statement. An invitation letter from the inviting unit or the visa notification letter/telegram from the authorized unit is required.
Related Questions:
I wanna go to Macau for a day trip by ferry pls let me know that I need vi...
Asked by zeeshan from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2014 01:44
Dear Sir, I am a pakistani national,i have own busness here, i m traveling...
Asked by Mr.zaffar I. Shakir from Pakistani
| Oct. 30, 2010 21:37
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
dear sir/mam have good day.i am pakistani national and now adays in nanjing...
Asked by Mr.ijaz from pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2009 21:09
Dear Sir or Madam, I am going to China (Haikou Sanya) for holidays. I...
Asked by Ms.Lim from Malaysia
| Oct. 05, 2009 22:39
Travelling from London to Phuket via Beijing
Asked by adnanomer from United Kingdom
| Feb. 02, 2016 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)