Asked by Mr.Mario from Philippines | Oct. 10, 2010 14:24
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Hello, i would like to visit China/Beijing and Guanzhou with my family in April 2011. I would like to know if i can apply for a tour visa (L) well in advance so i can finalize my plans. What are the requirements other than valid passports,filling up/submitting an application and photos. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Oct. 10, 2010 20:14
You can apply China visa in Feb or March through Chinese embassy in your country. And you are Philippine passport holder, right?The other documents you need are return ticket, hotel reservations, and sometimes, travel funds are required. If you are going to apply in Saudi Arabia, you also need residence permit/valid visa there. But if you apply in Philipines, please refer to this link: the requirements for China visa application( .
Related Questions:
i would like to visit shanghai on april 2011, it is still cold?
Asked by Mrs.tan from malaysia
| Feb. 07, 2011 03:36
Hello, my family and I will be traveling to Taiwan Taipei on 27 march to 5t...
Asked by Mrs.Tan from Taiwan Taipei
| Mar. 04, 2011 02:05
Hi,I would like to visit the following places with a big family group in Ap...
Ms.FOOWINNEE from Malaysia
| Mar. 19, 2011 20:30
I am Pakistani National, working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to visit Ch...
Asked by Mr.Javed from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:38
hello.. my family will be going beijing for a family vacation on april 2011...
Asked by Mr.lanie from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2010 01:34
my family of 4 will be going to guilin in jan 2011. i would like to find ou...
Asked by Ms.soh from singapore
| Nov. 03, 2010 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)