Asked by Mr.Win Zaw Thein from Myanmar | Oct. 10, 2010 00:27
About:Embassy & Consulates of Singapore in China

I like to tour Guanzhou, shenzhen and Hong kong and entry and depart from hong kong. What type of visa I need? I like to get both china and hong kong visa in Singapore? How about the fee. I am Myanmar citizen.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Oct. 10, 2010 03:53
You need to apply for China Tourist Visa and Hong Kong visit visa.

The fee for China single-entry tourist visa is 50 Singapore dollars and Hong Kong single-entry visit visa is 50 Singaporean dollars. You can submit visa application directly to China embassy in Singapore because you apply for China visa and Hong Kong visa at the same time. If you only apply for China visa, you have to submit the visa application to Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Singapore rather than the embassy.
Related Questions:
how will be the view going by train from Hong Kong to guanzhou and how long...
Asked by Mr.Andre
| Feb. 02, 2010 19:06
Flight and Train. I plan to travel from Manilla to Hong Kong.
Asked by freddy from France
| Jun. 29, 2018 18:06
hi, im planing to go for china sourcing fair in hongkong on october 2012.
Asked by renee lai from Singapore
| Sep. 09, 2012 21:56
I would like to get to Guanzhou as my final destination, other than flying ...
Asked by Mr.Jaytan from Msia
| Mar. 03, 2011 21:06
Can i get visa in Hong kong airport to visit Guangzhou?
Asked by frank from United Kingdom
| Dec. 20, 2014 03:08
how can get a visa of Hong Kong from shenzhen or Guanzhou
Asked by Mr.mashud from Bangladesh
| Apr. 17, 2011 22:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)