Asked by Mr.Bishop from USA | Oct. 09, 2010 06:05
About:Embassy of Kuwait in China


I am going to Kuwait from here to teach English. I need to get a police clearance and have it stamped at the Embassy. The police in China refused to give me a police report. I can't speak Chinese and the assistant from our university office said that there is no arguing with the police in China. What can I do.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Oct. 10, 2010 04:41
It's true that there is no arguing with the police in China, the rule varies from place to place in China, once I work in Chongqing and Shenzhen, I easily get a Police Clearance Report from Chongqing Public Security Bureau, however, when I went to Shenzhen Public Security Bureau to get the police report, it is really very hard. frustrating!
Related Questions:
i am maybe going to teach english in that city how it is will someone let m...
Asked by Mr.Danny from UK
| May. 12, 2011 07:24
Hello everyone Im Filipina and Im working in Kuwait right now im enjoying m...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer from Philippines
| Feb. 14, 2011 22:26
I am an American Passport holder living in Kuwait, however I dont have resi...
Asked by Mr.Alex Ousley from Kuwait
| Mar. 14, 2010 22:24
Hello, I would like to teach English in China. I am a teacher of English...
Asked by Mrs.Rusudan from Georgia
| Apr. 14, 2011 02:11
Hello, I am going to move to Dalian to teach english at the university. How...
Asked by Mr.T.J. from USA
| Aug. 03, 2009 22:48
i am going to china to teach english for one year do i have to have a retur...
Asked by sophie from uk
| Jul. 10, 2012 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)