Asked by Ms.Huang from Singapore | Oct. 09, 2010 01:08
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, Me (a SPR with China Passport) and my husband (Singaporean) plan to go Hong Kong and mainland for vacation. We are going to stay in Hong Kong for 3 days and mainland for around 20 days. What are the travel documents we need? and what is the easiest way for us to obtain them? I checked online, the instructions for applying a Hong Kong entry permit is like 100 pages long and I am still clueless about how to apply it and the charges. Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Duke from China | Oct. 09, 2010 04:06
You can apply for a HK entry permit from Chinese embassy in Singapore. it is very cheap.Your husband do not need any travel documents to enter HK and can stay in mainland China for 14 days.
Related Questions:
How & Where can i apply visa to Hong Kong, Macau and Zhuhai for my holiday ...
Asked by Ms.Veron from Singapore
| Oct. 24, 2010 22:13
Hi, I'm a SPR with holding Malaysia passport,I had plan to travel to Macau...
Asked by Mr.Ken yeoh from Malaysia
| Oct. 22, 2010 01:18
Hi I am an SPR with Chinese Passport, I was told if I only go HongKong for ...
Asked by Mrs.Huang from Singapore
| Oct. 18, 2010 03:16
Hello! I am a singaporean, holding on to a singapore passport. my american ...
Asked by Ms.nora from singapore
| Mar. 05, 2010 01:17
Should chinese in Singapore need to apply visa to Hong Kong?
Asked by Yin Zhangyong from Singapore
| Apr. 27, 2012 05:00
Hi. I am from Bacolod City, Philippines. I want to go to Hong Kong to see m...
Asked by Ms.Paulyn Dela Pena from Philippines
| Jan. 12, 2011 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)