Asked by Mr.affan from Pakistan | Oct. 08, 2010 06:29
About:China Work Visa

hi, i need z-visa of china.
i have been to china before three times. i had z-visa in 2007.
now i want z-visa again.what you can do for me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Oct. 08, 2010 22:01
So, again you need to submit your visa application to Chinese embassy there in Pakistan. The requirements are as follows:
1. Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization in China
2. Alien Employment License of the P. R. China /Working Permit by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, P.R. China /Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in the P.R. China/Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office inChina
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan
4. Employment Contract
5. Your Employer's Company Registration Certificate in China (copy)
Meanwhile, your previous China visas are helpful for your application this time.
Related Questions:
dear sir/mis what decuments i need for ZVISA?my company is in the guangzho...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 03:04
My Z visa will expire soon can i apply to convert it for F visa here in Bei...
Asked by Lucas from Philippines
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:52
dear MR/MISS i need to know 'for apply ZVISA 'how long time is need?
Asked by Mr.homayoun from iran
| Dec. 09, 2008 01:56
DEAR MR/MISS i established i company(export_import) in theguangzhou city i...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary-homayoun from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 02:24
DEAR MR.XU JIXIANG about "phisical examination record for foreigner" for ...
Asked by Mr.homayoun from iran
| Jan. 11, 2009 03:15
what are the requirements for Zvisa
Asked by fred from Kenya
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)