Asked by Mr.Suleyman from Turkey | Oct. 07, 2010 01:30
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

hello mr elliot
many thanks for your provide info.
at this moment i am not return at my country yet. I am truly headache right now
could you please explain me more what is powerful agengy you mentioned.
i never heard about it before. where can i apply? online?
again thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Oct. 07, 2010 02:17
If you have already return to Turkey, then you are unnecessary to find an visa agency. You can submit following documents to Chinese embassy in person.
1. A passport valid for more than six months before expiration and at least one blank page in it. and Copy of information pages of the passport
2. One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport-size photograph (black and white or color) glued thereto.
3. The invitation letter from the inviting unit or the visa notification letter from the Authorized Unit are required, together with an recommendation letter from the applicant's own company or institution signed by its general manager or owner, the true copies of the registration and taxation certificates of the company (if), and the certificate from the local Commercial Chamber.
Related Questions:
Many thanks Mr. Alan for your info detail of hotels. We would like to know...
Asked by Mr.peter from Indonesia
| Jul. 07, 2010 21:02
thanks Mr Tim for your info! btw, is there a bus where we can take to ...
Asked by Ms.Lim from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2010 22:04
thanks once again to Mr. Wong for your reply of direction to Shangxia jiu a...
Asked by Mr.budiman from Indonesia
| May. 22, 2010 22:04
hello mr joe thank you for your info. so in that case by means only 50/5...
Asked by Mr.suleyman from Turkey
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:04
Dear Mr Tim Thanks for your info. I do check the train schedule.Im arrive...
Asked by Ms.Nanie from Malaysia
| Nov. 16, 2009 02:17
dear mr him (cn) , thanks for your valuable information. how many hours b...
| Aug. 07, 2009 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)