Asked by Mr.Thomas from U.S. | Oct. 06, 2010 20:10
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Hi, I am an american citezen that just married an Mexican National. I work in Juarez but I was just told that I will be transfered to China and they want me to stay for 2 years. I am in the prosess of getting my wife a spouse visa for the U.S. But I would like to take my wife with me to China. Is there a Visa that she could be there with me the whole time I am there for my job? Also would it be best to complete the U.S. spouse visa first and then try for a visa for her to China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Mia from China | Oct. 07, 2010 00:50
You need to apply for a work visa to China through Chinese embassy in Mexico, and at the same time, your wife can apply for a tourist visa to China first. After she enters China, she can extend her visa at local PSB. But at present, she can not get a visa valid for 2 years.
Related Questions:
which kind of visa do i need to apply for getting marry in china?
Asked by Mary Rose Alcantara from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2018 00:30
hi, i am pakistan citezen and my gf chinese citezen. if we marry how and w...
Asked by Mr.zeeshan from pakistan
| Sep. 29, 2009 20:01
What type of visa do I need if I want to move to China and open a resturant...
Asked by Forrest
| Jan. 13, 2012 20:47
Hi,I am a chinese citezen and a PR in Singpore. My passport is expiring soo...
Asked by Mrs.Chua from Singapore
| Jun. 29, 2010 02:39
will I come to PRC on a holliday can I apply in Bankok for a 12 month touri...
Asked by Marianne Petersen from Denmark
| Dec. 25, 2013 21:38
Hi, I am a Mexican 23 year old with TEFL
Asked by cinthia from Mexico
| Aug. 10, 2016 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)