Asked by Ms.03025437350 from Pakistan | Oct. 06, 2010 01:14
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Respected Sir,
I am Amir Badshah PhD Scholar Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad.I have been one year in china(2009)for research work.I have been invited now to present my paper in Wuhan(China) in an International Conference held on 11-14 October.I have fulfill all the requirements for getting visa only for one week( F visa).But they have not sent me the Original Visa Notice Sheet.For which i have written them again and again but in response they told me that concerned authority is on leave and the University(who has hod this Conference)is not authorized to send me on his own behalf.Now is it possible to get visa only on invitation letter?If not possible please tell us what to do.Our flight will be on 10th October.Here i am pasting the response of Organizer of conference too.
We have only one day to visit your Embassy, because up to 7th October the embassy is on leave and on 9 and 10 Oct will be Saturday and Sunday.
Waiting your quick response

Dear Dr. Badshah,
I've inquired about the "visa form" you mentioned. However, we (our university) are not the authorized party to issue such forms. To get it approved (stamped), we need to submit necessary materials to the Foreign Experts Bureau of Hubei Province and wait for their approval, but right now they are also on holiday. We will try to write to our embassy in Pakistan though but I'm not sure if that will work.

In the meantime, could you please try to apply for a "Visitor Visa" or "Visa upon arrival"?

As to your presentation, we can certainly arrange a slot on Oct. 13th for you if you come.

Please let us know if you need any more information.

With best wished,

Tingcheng Li

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Karida from China | Oct. 06, 2010 21:45
Yes, you are right, you can only go to Chinese embassy on oct.8 for your visa processing. To apply for a tourist visa instead may be a good idea, but you should first contact a qualified travel agency of China and settled down all the details of the tour. And then the tourist agency may arrange a visa notice form for a travel group (more than 5 people) and a group-visa for you. No visa on arrival can work.
Related Questions:
Respected, Is it possible to give us time (appointment) on Friday (2010-10...
Ms.03025437350 from Pakistan
| Oct. 07, 2010 22:51
Dear Sir, Here is Mamoona Shahid. I am a PhD scholar in th...
Asked by Mrs.Mamoona Shahid from Pakistan
| Jun. 29, 2010 03:37
About Family visa issue
Asked by Ayub from Pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:48
Respected Sir/Madam I am Dr Bhagwan Das from Pakistan I did my MBBS in Pak...
Asked by Mr.Bhagwan Das from Pakista
| Feb. 09, 2009 00:40
My Wife and daughter is applying for China visa,
Asked by Niamatullah from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2014 01:03
Salam, Respected sir, I am student of medicine in chi...
Asked by Mr.Amir Mansoor from china
| Sep. 03, 2009 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)