Asked by Mr.nolan ybanezq from Philippines | Oct. 03, 2010 08:51
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

i am an ESL Teacher in mainland China and would like to get my wife and two kids to permanently live with me. i have seen the requirements of getting a z- visa for my family and I have gotten all the requirements except one. the visa notification from the foreign affairs office. i tried to get one for my family but was told by that office that they only give the visa notification to the person who is going to work and not for the accompanying relatives. is this true?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Oct. 03, 2010 22:14
The visa notification is required for accompanying family members applying for dependent visa to China. So, it is not true that they only issue it to ones who work in China. Maybe you can try a visa agency to help you with it.
Related Questions:
Enter on L, find work as foreign expert, change to Z
Asked by Graham from Australia
| Jul. 24, 2013 02:42
american esl teacher in korea would like to travel to china for christmas b...
Asked by joel klimas from south korea
| Sep. 23, 2011 02:58
I have ecr stamped even though am a graduate can i still get work permit 8n...
Asked by Kk from India
| Sep. 02, 2016 21:39
I'd worked in China as an ESL teacher in Jilin Province last year. Now, I'm...
Asked by Mr.Juan from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2011 01:12
Proof of employment for E2 korean visa in application for a Chinese tourist...
Asked by lisa from south korea
| Jul. 01, 2014 01:28
Working as an ESL Teacher on business visa. Is that legal?
Asked by Adriana Gomez from Venezuela
| May. 08, 2015 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)