Asked by Mr.Naveed from Malaysia | Oct. 01, 2010 08:22
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear sir, I am student in Malaysia, plus I have resident permit of Saudi Arabia,My citizen country is Pakistan, but I born in Saudia, now I am in Malaysia for my degree studies, I want to go Hong Kong for holidays I want to see Disney land and sky line of hong kong which is very beautiful, I am frequent traveller too Last two years I been to Bali Indonesia, Phuket,pattaya Thailand and Singapore, and many other countries , i have holidays I want to go Honk Kong, I am applying visa from Malaysia, If I complete everything including flight ticket and hotel booking, than my visa is confirm?.How can I certify visa officer in Malaysia about my Saudia Resident visa and what should i do to get visa in easily and less time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Carl from China | Oct. 04, 2010 20:55
You can submit your visa applicaion to Chinese embassy in KL or send to Hk immigration Department directly. Your previous visas to other countries are helpful for your visa application to China, but that is not 100% sure you can get it. The processing time through embassy are 4 working days, but longer at Hk immigration Department. What you need is the residence permit or the study visa in Malaysia.
Related Questions:
Are there other ways of sending the letter?
Asked by Jo from China
| Jun. 28, 2015 04:47
Dear Sir, I am an international student studying in china. I have a resi...
Asked by Mr.jude from nigeria
| Sep. 13, 2010 03:57
Dear sir, I am a Yemen live in jeddah,Saudi Arabia with my family,We have ...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed S Hassan from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 25, 2010 19:07
Dear Sir, I am a Chinese student studying in Malaysia, plan to visit Hon...
Asked by Ms.Irina from China
| Sep. 01, 2010 04:10
Dear Sir I am an Indian working in the Ministry of health,kingdom of Saudi...
Asked by Mr.MOHAMMAD SAIFULLAH from Saudi Arabia
| May. 16, 2010 01:35
Dear Sir, I am a resident of Shenzhen, China & i got my business invitat...
Asked by Mr.Ali from China
| Aug. 31, 2009 04:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)