Asked by Mr.Gunawardene from sri lanka | Oct. 01, 2010 05:39
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

I want to travel to Macau via Hong Kong. Then come back to Hong Kong and go to Szhenzen. Then come back to Hong Kong and return to Sri Lanka. How many and what type of visas do I need?

What are the supporting documents I need for Macau, Hong Kong and Szhenzen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Oct. 04, 2010 21:31
If you travel to Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions(SAR) in tour groups organized by travel agencies registered in the HK/Macao SARs are exempted from visa requirements for a period of not exceeding 6 days when entering into Shenzhen. But you need to apply for a single entry visa to Macao and a multi entry HK visa as your plan visit said above.
The documents you need to provide for HK visa are as follows:
1, Passport: Make sure that it has at least 6 month validity and at least 2 blank pages.
2, Properly completed visa application form with one recent passport-size color photograph.
3. Copy of the passport face page and the previous HK visa
4. Sponsor letter from Hong Kong
5. Local company covering letter (The company address, contact number and the detailed visiting purpose should be correctly and clearly stated.)
6. Company bank statement (latest month)
7. Travel itinerary
8. Copy of BRC (Business Registration Certificate)
9. Company pay sheet (last 3 month)
Related Questions:
I want to travel to Shenzhen, China via Hong Kong and Taipei, Taiwan. I int...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from South Africa
| Nov. 26, 2010 02:48
Hi i'm asis and Nepalese passport holder, currently in hong kong for family...
Asked by Asis from Nepal
| Aug. 03, 2015 01:13
travel to Macau and back with a study visa of Hong Kong
Asked by Gabija from Lithuania
| Aug. 20, 2017 22:11
hello, I am travelling alone to vietnam via Hongkong. I will be arrive in ...
Asked by Ms.Sushan from Taiwan
| Aug. 19, 2009 22:24
Iranian wants to go to macao
Asked by Ahmd from UAE
| Oct. 07, 2012 02:30
Can I check if it is possible for me (singaporean) to go to Macau from Hong...
Asked by Ms.Doreen Fu from Singapore
| Dec. 08, 2010 22:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)