Asked by Mr.P from Netherlands | Sep. 27, 2010 01:54
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hi. After my current F visa expires i want to visit Seoul for 4 days. Then reapply for an L visa in Seoul and return to Beijing for 1 or 2 weeks.

Are there any agencies in Seoul who can help me with this? And for which cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam from USA | Sep. 27, 2010 03:54
You can't get a L VISA in Seoul, the China embassy in Seoul asks applicants other than Korean to provide Alien Registration Card valid for at least 6 months.

I'm US citizen, teach English in Seoul, My ARC has only 3 months remaining validity in August, I want to get a L visa to China to visit Beijing, Shanghai, however, the travel agency that authorized by the embassy said that I can't apply for a L visa because my ARC is valid for only 3 months, I was advised to mail my paspsort and other documents to US and ask my family members to apply for visa for me, then I mail them to US and ask my mom to apply for L visa for me from China consulate in LOS Angeles, then I get the visa and my mom mail my passport back to me in Seoul.
Related Questions:
travel at the end of Chinese Visa
Asked by Cheryl from USA
| Aug. 24, 2013 02:54
Extend F Visa in Seoul
Asked by Tong from Germany
| Jul. 03, 2012 01:11
From X to F Visa
Asked by Lara from France
| May. 10, 2016 22:14
Do i qualify for the 72 hour free transit in Beijing?
Asked by Hugo from USA
| Sep. 15, 2013 04:03
I want to extend my F visa. It expires on September 14th. How much will it ...
Asked by Mr.John from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2009 03:32
Can I get an F Visa(I have Letter of Invitation) even if I have less than s...
Asked by Jason from Korea
| Feb. 10, 2012 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)