Asked by Mr.Akash Masaud from Pakistan | Sep. 25, 2010 12:00
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

respected sir.
i have completed my MBBS degree from Dalian Medical University of Liaoning China and i want to do master in surgery in china any Medical university which are iligible to enroll the foreigner students , i want to apply for the full scholarship please help me
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Paul | Sep. 25, 2010 21:32
China/UNESCO -- the Great Wall Fellowship is full scholarship for candidates recommended by UNESCO, so shall apply to the National Commission for UNESCO in your countries between January and April. You should prepare some documents, such as: Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (online or download);Highest diploma (notarized photocopy); Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy); Recommendation letters; A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 400 words); Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form. You can also apply to the Chinese Embassies in your countries between January and April for Study in Asia Scholarship which is also full scholarship. Prepare similar documents.
Related Questions:
Avaialablit of Train servie Hong kong to Foshan, Guangdong
Asked by Samnan from India
| May. 05, 2014 03:39
which points must be mentioned or which model of invitation letter should b...
Asked by Kamran Liaqat from Pakistan
| May. 11, 2015 22:09
hi, Respected Sir/Madam, please tell me about relationship certificate? reg...
Asked by Mr.adnan from pak
| May. 18, 2010 21:34
What kind of documents are required for visa processing at embassy and tic...
Asked by Muhammad Mushtaq from Pakistan
| Jun. 18, 2015 02:51
as I married (no child), how can I apply for spouse visa for my wife, and m...
Asked by Prince shen from India
| Jun. 22, 2015 22:50
What are the steps should be taken by me to get student visa . Please sugge...
Asked by Kapil from India
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)