Asked by Ms.Saria from Saudi Arabia | Sep. 23, 2010 15:00
About:Visa Policy of China

I am an Indian who has resident visa for Saudi Arabia. I live here with my family. I have been granted student visa for MBBS in Sozhuo. My parents want to accompany me as it is my first ever travel to China. I wanted to know the exact requirements. Do my parents need to show a bank statement, if so how much and the account should have been active for how long? Please respond as soon as possible as i want to forward my parent visa application by Saturday 25-Sept-10. I have to be in China before 10th October . So please respond asap.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Sep. 24, 2010 00:43
The bank statement is not required for your parents, your parents can apply for a tourist visa to China, the requirements are:
1)Original passport and a photocopy of its pages with personal information.

(2)A fully completed Visa Application Form with the applicant's signature.

(3)An original letter from your parents' employer. It should contain the applicant's name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.

(4)A passport photo with white background.

(5)A photocopy of a valid residence permit in Saudi Arabia .

(6)A written proof of family relationship, such as birth certificate, marriage license

(7)If other additional documents are required, consular officers will contact the applicant directly according to the contact information left on the Visa Application Form by the applicant.
Related Questions:
Do I need visa to Hong Kong for a 3 days tour?
Asked by jeyaraman from Saudi Arabia
| May. 29, 2011 22:52
Indian National
Asked by Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 07, 2016 02:24
Dear Sir I am an Indian working in the Ministry of health,kingdom of Saudi...
Asked by Mr.MOHAMMAD SAIFULLAH from Saudi Arabia
| May. 16, 2010 01:35
Dear sir, I am a Yemen live in jeddah,Saudi Arabia with my family,We have ...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed S Hassan from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 25, 2010 19:07
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years ,what is the visa for...
Asked by Khyse from Saudi arabia
| Dec. 21, 2011 00:17
Hello!! I am Indian living in China with work permit, and I want to trave...
Asked by Mr.Nickky from China
| Apr. 07, 2010 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)