Asked by Mrs.Arshad from Pakistan | Sep. 20, 2010 05:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

My Husband went to Macau University for PhD in Sep,2009, Now he want to comeback Pakistan to meet his Family, But he is facing the Visa Problem , He can not enter in the china So what will be Procedure to direct flight from Macau To Pakistan. Or what are the Requirements to enter in the China. He is doing his PhD in Electronics.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Sep. 20, 2010 22:10
You need to transit in Beijing, please check the flights carefully about the layover. if he will stay in Beijing airport for not more than 24 hours, then he does not need a transit visa. otherwise, he needs to apply for a transit visa to China in Macao. The requirements are as follows:
1. Valid your air tickets to Pakistan (original and copy)
2. Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
3. Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
4. Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
Related Questions:
The chinese scholarship council has sponserd me as a Phd student at China u...
Asked by Mrs.BiBi Feroza from Pakistan
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:41
I want to go China with my 3 years old son and stay with my husband (a PhD ...
Asked by Feroza from China
| May. 28, 2011 02:28
My name is Noor I have just completed MS Telecom degree from pakistan, Now ...
Asked by Mr.Noor from pakistan
| Oct. 30, 2009 21:20
About Certification from Abroad
Asked by Dr. Md. Zaved Khan from Bangladesh
| Feb. 20, 2017 00:19
inform about the medical test
Asked by faisal from Pakistan
| Jul. 17, 2014 02:12
S2 visa extension????
Asked by Soni from Pakistan
| Jan. 27, 2016 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)