Asked by Mr.Zayd from USA | Sep. 19, 2010 22:47
About:China Embassy in Japan

I am an American who was going through process of getting Z visa(had 1 months visa but quickly expiring), but the company had some problems, so I am no longer employed there. I would still like to come back to China and travel around. Is it possible to apply for a Chinese tourist visa in Japan. If so, how long is the typical L visa for, what documents do I need, and how much does it cost. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Sep. 20, 2010 01:48
if you are temporary visitor to Japan, they will not accept your visa application. But if your previous Z visa is valid and not be used yet, you can use it to enter China, and after you enter China, you can change it into an L visa in your local PSB. The general duration for an L visa is 30 days.
Related Questions:
What kind of visa would I get for my girlfriend and what would I need for i...
Asked by Zach from USA
| Jul. 08, 2013 03:56
Hello, Firstly thanks for the great page of information, and most impor...
Asked by Mr.Maxine from China
| Mar. 18, 2011 02:41
American Living in China and want to know the adoption process.
Asked by Kayla from USA
| Jan. 28, 2014 21:16
Applying for visa to China in Ulan Bator
Asked by Dominic from USA
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:21
z-visa application from outside of Australia
Asked by Lucy K from South Korea
| Jun. 13, 2017 04:19
Should I apply now?
Asked by Y. W. from USA
| Jul. 07, 2018 18:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)