Asked by Mr.Ferdinand from Australia | Sep. 18, 2010 20:23
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

I am Indonesia citizen with Australia permanent residence visa and I will go to Guang Zhou on 2nd February 2011 for only 4 days. Can I get visa on arrival in Guang Zhou ? There is actually a problem, my passport will be expired in July 2011, I can get it replaced but only if it is six months from its expiry date which is circa end of January 2011 and it takes 5 working days to get it replaced. I do not think there are sufficient days between renewal date and my travel date, is there any solution for this matter ? Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Sep. 18, 2010 22:31
You can not get a visa to guangzhou on arrival and the visa to China you should apply in advance. In this case, you do not need to replace your passport because the requirements for 6 months validity of passport is counted from the date you submit your application. And generally, the validity for a China visa is 3 months. that is to say, you can apply for visa in late Nov.or Dec this year when your passport still has more than 6 months validity.
Related Questions:
do i need a visa to visit Shanghai for less than three days?
Asked by Steven from Australia
| May. 14, 2013 02:30
I am lisa from Indonesia. I am a Permanent Resident in Australia and would ...
Asked by Mrs.Lisa from Indonesia
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:12
halo i am from Indonesia holding a Permanent Residence Identity in Singapo...
Asked by Ms.Hi from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2011 22:02
Residence Permit, Urgent
Asked by melisa from Indonesia
| May. 14, 2017 22:18
hey there, i am china citizen and my fiance is indonesian. we planning to g...
Asked by Ms.yang from china
| Aug. 13, 2009 02:33
What is the longest multiple entry visa I can apply for?
| May. 06, 2015 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)