Asked by Mrs.BILLIAU from Belgium | Sep. 15, 2010 14:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium

Dear Sirs We are going to Hong Kong with the whole family (parents + 3 children aged 16 -12 and 10 ) to Hong Kong from Oct. 31st till Nov 5th . During our stay in HOng Kong we would like to go to Guangzhou. Do we need a visa ? Can we apply for a group/family visa being 5 members of the same family and travelling together ? All applicants have Belgian passports and nationality and reside under the same roof in Belgium.
P.S. I have asked this question before and nobody answered. Pls. do answer.
With best thanks and greetings .

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 15, 2010 21:46
Yes, you need visas to mainland China. and visas should be applied before your departure. Each of you needs to go through the procedure and requirements for China visa application, but you can submit all applications together to Chinese embassy on their behalf.
Requirements for a tourist visa are: 1. passport valid for at least 6 months; 2. An application form for PRC; 3. One recent passport photo. 4. Round trip ticket and hotel reservation in China.
Related Questions:
We are a family of 3 adults and 2 children. Are we still able to take one c...
Asked by Jen from Singapore
| Sep. 22, 2014 01:23
I plan to bring my family of 2 adults and 3 children (aged 15, 13 and 3) to...
Asked by Mr.ben from malaysia
| Apr. 19, 2011 21:45
Hong Kong Airport transportation
Asked by Ain from Malaysia
| Aug. 11, 2011 01:29
How do I need to proceed? My family got valid Indian visa.
Asked by George from Canada
| Dec. 25, 2014 21:42
Hi We are a family of 7 travelling to hk in July 2010 , 4 Adults , 3 Child...
Asked by Mrs.ACorreia from UAE
| Jun. 16, 2010 11:06
7 days and 7 nights in Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Hong Kong.
Asked by Zolo from Mongolia
| Jun. 23, 2014 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)