Asked by Mr.ALBERT from Philippines | Sep. 13, 2010 04:27
About:China Tourist Visa

Dear sir,
Follow up query.. Thanks for reply my query.. I have contacted my travel agent in china and they have told me that the package offer they have given me is enough proof to support for my application for tourist visa in china. They forwarded me as well the visa notification form and they told me just pass these documents including my passports and other supporting documents at the china embassy. It is hard to apply for tourist visa in china? Thanks again for reply. As i really want to see the wonders of the word specially the terracota warriors and the great wall. It is my first time to visit that is why i quite exited for these trip..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Duke from China | Sep. 14, 2010 01:01
Your travel agent can only provide you an invitaion letter and the visa notification form. You need to submit all the required documents to consular office of Chinese embassy in Phillipines. visa can not be approved in China.
Related Questions:
Very Urgernt Query Please. Thanks for the previous reply Dear Sir, ...
Asked by Mr.Saurabh Mathur from India
| Apr. 10, 2009 02:13
my passport name is Shaikh but my certificate has SK which is short form of...
Asked by usman from India
| Dec. 02, 2015 20:26
Query about new work permit
Asked by kabir bastola from Nepal
| Oct. 09, 2017 01:55
Side trip to Hongkong from Guangzhou
Asked by liz
| Jul. 14, 2011 01:10
Thanks Mr. Clark for your reply to my query relating to vegetarian food. Wa...
Asked by Mr.Parag from Hong Kong
| Dec. 28, 2009 21:31
URgent Query on China travel visa
Asked by Matin from UAE
| Apr. 14, 2012 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)