Asked by Mr.jude from nigeria | Sep. 12, 2010 23:43
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Dear Sir,

I am an international student studying in china. I have a resident permit, do I need a visa to macau? and again, I want to from macau visit hongkong? Can I obtain HongKong visa there in macau? I'm from Nigeria...if i need to apply for hongkong visa while in macau what re the documents i need for the application. thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Sep. 13, 2010 03:57
Yes, Mr.Jude, you need to apply for visas to Macao and Hong Kong in advance through Chinese embassy or consulate outside China or send your applications directly to Macao Immigration Department.
The requirements are: 1. A completed application form; 2.Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document; 3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.); 4. Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.); 5. Proof of purpose of visit, such as:Leisure – Tour receipt; itinerary, etc.;6. Valid entry visa or residence visa/permit of mainland China; 7. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.

Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I'm an International student studying in China(Inner Mongolia ...
Asked by Mr.jude from Nigeria
| Sep. 11, 2010 02:01
Dear Sir, I am Cambodian and I am now studying in China and I want to vi...
Asked by Mr.David from Cambodia
| Aug. 06, 2009 05:01
Dear Sir, I am a Chinese student studying in Malaysia, plan to visit Hon...
Asked by Ms.Irina from China
| Sep. 01, 2010 04:10
Dear sir/mdm I am international student in alaysia. I was wondering to khno...
Asked by Mr.hassan from malaysia
| Jul. 27, 2009 01:32
Dear Sir, I am graduate student in UCD and have finished my degree studying...
Asked by Mr.Haosong Li from China
| Sep. 03, 2010 01:52
Dear Sir or madam, I am an Omani postgraduate student studying at the Univ...
Asked by Mr.KHALIL from Oman
| Jun. 04, 2009 02:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)