Asked by Ms.Virginia from Greece | Sep. 12, 2010 21:09
About:China Visa

Hello everyone.I am in China one month now, I am doing an internship here,in Changsha, Hunan province. I have an F type visa, 90 days duration, one-entry. I want to extend or renew my visa for another 3 or better 6 months. What should I do?Should I go to the local PSB or should I go to the Commissioer's office in Hong Kong?I read that they may ask for a return back ticket, but how can I book one since I dont know for how long I will stay after all?I really need accurate information coz I am very confused. I would appriciate any information or help.Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Enid from China | Sep. 13, 2010 03:38
F visa can not be extended within China, you need to apply for a new one out of mainland China, Hong Kong is good. Yes, they ask for a return ticket for application, so, better book one in advance before apply.
Related Questions:
Hello everyone ! Does anybody know an Orthodox Church in Beijing ?
Asked by Nick from Albania
| May. 02, 2016 03:49
Hello everyone. i have read everyone post and my question is. is the websit...
Asked by Mr.oneboss from USA
| Mar. 04, 2010 18:56
May I ask you? Can I apply Z-visa with it to study Post-doc in China?
Asked by EI EI from Myanmar
| Jun. 25, 2018 21:41
Hello everyone? How is city?
Asked by Mr.degi from Ub
| Jul. 02, 2010 02:00
hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a night performance in Suzhou m...
Asked by Mrs.Maja from Poland
| Jun. 28, 2010 20:37
silk market in Dalian
Asked by Vali from Italy
| Apr. 01, 2014 04:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)