Asked by Mr.wailun from Thailand | Sep. 06, 2010 11:48
About:China Embassy in Thailand

i am holding hongkong passpost but i follow my mum to stay in thailand when i was 7 year old and now my passport issue what can i do and how much will cost me to get a new one ? my mum she is thai and my father his is hongkong

Thank for all

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Sep. 06, 2010 21:45
Do you mean to apply for a HKSAR Passport? You are eligible to apply for a HKSAR Passport if you are a Chinese citizen, have the Right of Abode (ROA) in the HKSAR and are holding a valid Hong Kong permanent identity card (PIC). And you must show the Hong Kong Birth Certificate if he was born in Hong Kong.
If you are residing overseas, application forms *(ID843) and Notes for Guidance can also be obtained from the Chinese Diplomatic and Consular Missions or the HKSAR Immigration Department. if you are over 16, a 10 year passport costs about HK$370; if you are under 16, a 5 year passport costs about HK$185.
Related Questions:
I am holding a Canadian Passpost and residing in Pakistan can I get visa on...
Asked by Mr.Nasim Ahmed from Pakistan
| Jul. 31, 2009 04:04
Hi, I am China citizen holding Singapore PR. I will follow travel agent to ...
Asked by Ms.Sammi from Singapore
| Oct. 20, 2009 02:40
transit in shaghai by vietnamese passport
Asked by johnnyhuynh from Canada
| Dec. 11, 2017 19:55
I am resident of Malaysia, but my mum is permanent resident of malaysia n i...
Asked by Ms.vicki from malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:01
Arange Visa in Melbourne to enter HongKong from China
Asked by Liya from Austraila
| Feb. 29, 2012 02:21
I want to go to hongkong in tourist visa
Asked by Md Mainul Hosen TalukHder from Bangladesh
| Nov. 18, 2012 19:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)