Asked by Mr.Satishkumar Iyer from India | Sep. 05, 2010 12:04
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am an Indian Passport holder, having work permit and residence visa of UAE and wants to visit China as a tourist for a week. Please let me know the documents required for applying Visa. Can I avail the visa in 3 working days as I am planning to go on 09.09.2010. What are the charges.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Cecil from China | Sep. 05, 2010 21:16
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding GCC applicants);
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by yourself;
4. One passport photo;
5. Copies of the data pages of the your passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from the your company stating your position ,monthly or yearly salary.
The general processing time is 4 working days, but you can request expedited process with the approval of consular officers. Additional urgent fee of Dhs90.00 per visa for 3- or 2-working-day process will be charged.
Related Questions:
Am indian passport holder and working in china and having work permit visa....
Mr.KRUPAL from China
| Jan. 11, 2010 03:20
Do I need a transit visa for traveling through China by China Southern airl...
Asked by Biju Alexander from New Zealand
| Jun. 30, 2014 02:01
Need to apply for Macau Tourist Visa by online application. suggest me the ...
Asked by noor from Sri Lanka
| May. 22, 2015 04:42
Visa for an Indian citizen, travelling from the Philippines
Asked by Thomas from Philippines
| Feb. 15, 2012 20:20
Need to apply Chinese Visa in Saudi Arabia for Indian Passport Holder
Asked by Dhiren Raval from India
| Mar. 04, 2015 00:14
Planned to visit hong Kong, maxav, and main land China.
Asked by Narayana krishnappa from India
| Apr. 09, 2018 22:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)