Asked by Mr.healer | Sep. 05, 2010 05:55
About:China Work Visa

hi there am an african american with a tefl degree and currently holding a ghana passport cos i got a visa to china,i came to china with Lvisa and changed to Xvisa to study but now i want to change to Fvisa or Zvisa but its seems its pretty hard to fix here in china cos i have an african book which i don know why please can i go to hong kong and have it change to either F or Zvisa and please what is the requirements if have to go.i ve work for a while as an englishteacher but the school can't help me cos i hold a n african book.pls i desparately need your help cos i ve one and a half week more for visa to expire.thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ethan from China | Sep. 05, 2010 22:18
Mr.Healer, you need to apply for a work visa to re-enter China. your school can help you with some related documents. And you will get more chance to have one if you apply it in your home country. No one can ensure you that you can be granted a Z visa in Hong Kong, so, better leave China before your visa expires.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Mexican 23 year old with TEFL
Asked by cinthia from Mexico
| Aug. 10, 2016 03:18
I am a Congolese citizen living in South Africa holding a Congolese passpor...
Asked by Mr.alfred from south africa
| Dec. 02, 2010 00:44
Inquires regarding my wife to join me in china
Asked by Zachsther from china/ Ghana
| Aug. 01, 2012 02:41
hi! i have been before to shenzhen on a tourist visa which i got from my re...
Asked by Mrs.aidasani from Ghana
| Aug. 07, 2010 04:16
Do I need to obtain a visa for entry to Shenzhen?
Asked by Marc from South Africa
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:13
hi to all .good to hear from you all please i need a n advice on what to d...
Asked by Mr.leejohn
| Nov. 15, 2010 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)