Asked by Ms.Munro from Australia | Sep. 04, 2010 11:12
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

I am wishing to travel to China next year with Helen Wong tours. I have one offence, 12 years ago which I received a good behaviour bond. Victorian Police does not release offences greater than 10 years old if the peorson has since been of good character. My last criminal record check for employment purposes did not display this old charge.
Question 1, can I check NO to the box when it asks if I have a record?
Question 2, do you perform checks on VISA applications?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Baul from Canada | Sep. 04, 2010 20:34
personally, i think you can check No to the box, and possibly you can use their express or rush servise if they have. Visa officers have no time to check it since there are too many applicantions. But I can say you may get no chance if you fill a Yes in the form.
Related Questions:
what steps and requirement it will take me to get a business visa as soon a...
Asked by Delvin from Nigeria
| Oct. 27, 2012 21:50
How to apply for a regular visitors visa to the PRC
Asked by joan from Jamaica
| Mar. 12, 2015 02:54
What are your hours of operation during the week of 3rd - 7th february, 201...
Asked by Dr. Brendamae Cleare from Bahamas
| Feb. 06, 2014 21:28
Can an agent get me a Visa?
Asked by Andrew from Qatar
| Jan. 12, 2013 01:30
Hi, I come from Hong Kong and I am going to Beijing in March next year. I ...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Australia
| Dec. 09, 2009 04:15
Planing a visit to China.
Asked by Derek Cook from England
| Jan. 15, 2017 20:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)