Asked by Mr.Matthew from Philippines | Sep. 02, 2010 08:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I am working here in China I want to ask if I invite my wife to visit me here can she apply for single entry visa?& can She apply for straight 4 months of stay or its better for her a double entry visa and stay for 4 months here?thank you....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Sep. 03, 2010 03:17
It's better for her to apply for a single-entry visa permitting 4 months stay duration in China, if she gets a double-entry visa, she has to exit Mainland China when the stay duration per entry is up. However, the duration of stay of a "L" visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If her estimated stay in China is longer than 30 days, please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when she submit her application. It is also Ok for her to apply for visa extension at the Publci Security Bureau after she enters China.
Related Questions:
Are s1 or s2 visa holders can get residence permit to prolong their stay in...
Asked by Mark nunez from china
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:51
Im working here china i want to invite my mom to visit me what shall i do
Asked by Claire Suarez from China
| Dec. 05, 2017 01:32
hi, i am from philippine what are the requirments for china tourist visa ap...
Asked by angel from philippine
| Feb. 16, 2015 00:35
Hi, my nationality nepali, i am working here in saudi. I want to ask with y...
Asked by Mr.LAXMI P. KHAREL from Saudi arab
| Sep. 09, 2009 20:50
Sir/Ma'am I am legal working here in china, I would like to invite ...
Asked by Mr.ramon from China
| Jun. 09, 2009 01:23
About invitation.
Asked by Bobby from Nigeria
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)