Asked by Ms.Lyn Batucan from Philippines | Aug. 31, 2010 20:23
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am a Filipina working in China. I have a flight to Manila from Hong Kong on Oct 1 and returning on October 8. Will they allow me to enter Hong Kong to get to the airport, and will I be able to come back to Hong kong to go into China again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 31, 2010 23:07
In principal, you can go to Hong Kong to catch flight when you go to Manila or return to Mainland China because Filipinos don't need a visa to Hk for less than 14 days visit, however, I guess that the immigration officers will check Filipinos very carefully after what happened in Manila (hostage tragedy), you'd better all documents, such as paspsort, flight tickets, etc.
Related Questions:
i am a filipina working in hk as domestic helper can i get china visa in se...
Asked by emelyn from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:20
I am a filipina , working in Riyadh and I want to visit China, Beijing.Do I...
Asked by Janet from Riyadh
| Sep. 08, 2012 04:18
hi there this is Cherry. I am filipina working in china. I would like to go...
Asked by Ms.Cherry from China
| May. 22, 2009 01:09
What do i need for me to enter china? thank you
Asked by zing
| Aug. 26, 2012 02:24
I am a Filipina , working in Japan, and I will going home to Phil. vvia HOn...
Asked by Ms.Becca from Japan
| Sep. 15, 2010 21:02
I just wanted to know what are the requirements in applying a china visa?
Asked by Crecenta gumilao from Hong kong
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)