Asked by Ms.LEABOKKIE from South Africa | Aug. 31, 2010 15:56
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hi there. I am traveling from SA to Mauritius, to Hong Kong, to Shanghai and further later this month. My passport has very few blank pages, so every page is very valuable. Since South Africans do not require visas for stays of 30days and under - what regulations are there? Do I get a stamp on arrival, or do they stick in a sticker. More importantly will HK be ok with one blank page only?
Further, can i travel to Hong Kong and Shanghai on a temporary passport? Will Hong Kong and China accept visa's in temporary passports? I really hope so!! thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 31, 2010 23:01
It's true that South Africans do not require visa for less than 30 days visit in Hong Kong, you will get a stamp on your passport when you arrive in Hong Kong. yes, it is ok for your Hk visit with one blank page. you can travel to Hong Kong and Shanghai on a temporary passport.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am coming to Shenzhen for 5 nights from Hong Kong. I have a Maurit...
Asked by Mr.Revin from South Africa
| Dec. 06, 2009 04:08
From South Africa
Asked by Bianca from South Africa
| Jun. 07, 2016 22:07
Hong Kong to Almaty
Asked by gracie from Australia
| Sep. 14, 2015 21:08
British in Hong Kong
Asked by francheska from France
| Oct. 20, 2016 22:27
I will be in Guangzhou in August. What is the temperature during this mont...
Asked by Manraz
| Jul. 28, 2011 22:46
Am I eligible for a 72 hour transit visa?
Asked by D Smith from USA
| Aug. 08, 2015 01:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)