Asked by Mr.Agrawal from Nepal | Aug. 31, 2010 07:37
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Hi, I am Nepalese Citizen residing and working in India. I need to visit HK for Business meetings. And i am planning a short trip to Macau for personal reasons.
I need to fly from New Delhi India.
When I contacted the Chinese embassy in New Delhi they said we need to show a resident permit, whereas Nepalese citizens do not require any resident or work permit for India.
As an alternate, i was told to apply through China embassy in Kathmandu. Can you please suggest the procedure and the documents required. Will my invitation letter from my company in HK be relevant and accetable?

Answers (6)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 31, 2010 21:51
I don't think you need an India residence permit. The visa regulate that an applicant holding a passport other than Indian passport should provide the original and a copy of their permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year (except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in India);

However, sometimes, you have to follow the struction of the China embassy, if you irritate the visa officer, your application will be denied. Therfore, you'd better return to Kathmandu to apply for a visa to Hong Kong.
Answered by Neha | Dec. 22, 2014 09:29
Hi, you don't need to show any proof. i have applied and travelled to America and London on business visa from india. Never had any issue.
Answered by Pankaj Kr Jha from Nepal | Mar. 02, 2017 06:25
Hi ,
I am Nepalese citizen residing and working here in India ( Chennai ).
I need to go Belgium on project work. And I am holding Nepalese passport. So Is it possible that I can go to Belgium from India through my company holding Nepalese passport ?

Kindly guide me on this with all the procedures.
If possible then please mail me at ->
Kind regards,
Pankaj Kr. Jha
Answered by Ravi | Oct. 01, 2017 00:44
Hey does it require to obtain Noc from nepal embassy when to fly abroad from india if u r nepali citizen working in india.
Answered by Tilak Jang Khadka from Nepal | Dec. 16, 2018 17:02
I faced some hindrance flying from Delhi to Hong Kong few days back. I contacted to Nepali Embassy in New Delhi they said we have to get NOC, if we are flying from Delhi to any third country.
Answered by Vivek Agrawal from Nepal | Mar. 06, 2019 12:31
Please let me know if you find the answer of your question?
Related Questions:
i need HK Visa. how do i go about it? time for the application?
Asked by vikas from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:31
do i need seperate visa for macau and hongkong if i have chinese multiple e...
Asked by Prity from Nepal
| Jan. 06, 2015 22:00
Hi I m Ankit .I am nepalese citizen and presently im in India. I want to vi...
Asked by Mr.Ankit from Nepal
| May. 31, 2009 02:17
Hi, i am a Nepalese citizen travelling from South Korea to Nepal via 15h tr...
Asked by Samrat Baral from Nepal
| Oct. 13, 2015 04:19
Can i get HK visa as a Nepalese citizen?
Asked by Suresh Dahal from Nepal
| Jul. 22, 2011 03:04
Hi, I am a Nepalese citizen travelling from Sydney to Kathmandu through Kum...
Asked by ansal from Australia
| Oct. 24, 2018 18:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)