Asked by Mr.Bonifacio from Philippines | Aug. 31, 2010 01:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I am about to be hired by an employer based in Dubai but they have a company based in Qingdao, China, thus, I assume that I need a Z visa. According to my prospective employer, in order for me to legitimize my stay in china, they need to apply my resident visa there in china and they required me to undergo medical check up here in Manila. So can I ask the list of accredited clinics? Also, is referral from chinese embassy required or if I have already the list, can I undertake the medical exam to said accredited clinic and provide the result directly to my employer? Please kindly advise and thank

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 31, 2010 20:48
physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter of China embassy in Manila, you can undertake the medical exam in one of the list of accredited hospitals and provide the result directly to your employer, but I think that you'd better make the medical result certificated by Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs and China embassy in Manila.
Related Questions:
I am a pakistani national (marine Engineer By profession) ,residing in Pak...
Asked by fareed from Pakistan
| Jan. 20, 2017 20:03
M visa or other type
Asked by Chad from Canada
| Aug. 25, 2016 21:49
Hi, I have a company offering me long term employment in China. They hav...
Ms.DUCKWING from Canada
| Dec. 30, 2010 02:39
hello, what documentation is required to apply for a single entry visa (mee...
Asked by Gus from UAE
| Aug. 28, 2013 02:01
visa requirements to macao
Asked by Marie from Philippines
| Jan. 12, 2016 21:30
Hi i am presently employed in dubai and one of our supplier hired me to thi...
Asked by Mrs.alghawy from Philippines
| Nov. 15, 2009 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)