Asked by Mr.Rafiqul ahamed (Rubel) from Bangladesh | Aug. 27, 2010 13:56
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear sir,
I am MD.Rubel from Narayangonj District, Bangladesh. I import some textile dyes from china. we contract a dyes company. One month letter i will place order this company. Now i want to visit this company because we decide long term cooperation with this company. Frist time we import from china. Idont know about of china visa process. Please send your visa process systesm. How i get a visa .I wait for your answer.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Aug. 27, 2010 21:31
The dyes company in China needs to send you an invitation letter with the copy of business license, the company also need to go to the local Foreign Affairs Office or Chamber of Economy and Commerce to get an visa notice sheet for you, which prescribs the visa validity, number of entries and stay period
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh want to visit China for business purpose. P...
Mr.PANNA from Bangladesh
| Jun. 29, 2010 03:43
Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh want to visit China for Business purpose. I...
Asked by Mr.Panna Lal Mazumder from Bangladesh
| Jun. 30, 2010 03:22
Re: Willing to apply a China visa from third country
Asked by Masood from Pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:09
Dear Sir, What is the visa fee for china from Bangladesh?
Asked by Mr.Emdad from Bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2009 21:38
Dear Sir /Madam I am an Indian citizen and I am on an business trip to ...
Asked by Mr.Abhishek Mishra from India
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:54
Want to conformation ASAP
Asked by A Q M Reyad from Bangladesh
| Oct. 27, 2013 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)