Asked by Mrs.Lanter | Aug. 27, 2010 12:25
About:China Consulate in Houston

Hello, I moved here from Hong Kong and married, after I got married my last name changed to my husbands. I want go back to Hong Kong by next year to visit. I am holding HKSAR passport, but my passport with my green card last name is different, I want to change my last name on the passport, what should i do? What i need to bring with me to China consulate in Houston? and what is the fees? Hope you can help me with that, many thanks!!


Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Nancy from USA | Aug. 27, 2010 22:24
You can go to China consulate in Houston to change your last name on your HKSAR passport, you need to take your HKSAR passport, one passport photo, one completed HKSAR passport application form, the fee charged by the consulate is $10 for handling service and $28 for mailing your application to HKSAR Immigration Department.

You also need to pay for Immigration Department 550 HK$ or 79.5
US$ if your passport has 32 pages and you use the special delivery mail
Related Questions:
Hi. My husband is working in China and he wants to take me and my kids to b...
Asked by AJ from Philippines
| Jun. 22, 2017 20:42
Can I apply for resident visa while in the states?
| Apr. 16, 2015 03:03
Thank you for answering my first question, I have one more. My wife change...
Asked by Mr.Darren from USA
| Apr. 08, 2010 04:00
Hi good day. I am going to take a 4 day trip to hk with my new passport.
Asked by marilyn adriano from macao
| Sep. 26, 2014 21:54
How do I get a Chinese student visa from abuja,nigeria?
Asked by chinny from nigeria
| Jan. 12, 2015 02:54
my name is sette, my husband and I got married here in the philippines. Can...
Asked by josette from Philippines
| Dec. 17, 2015 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)