Asked by Mr.ARIVILLA from Philippines | Aug. 24, 2010 22:26
About:China Visa Fees

Hi im a filipino and currently working in China. My wife visited me here in china. We forgot that her visa has expired last 7/23. Upon knowing this, we immediately surrendered her visa to shenzhen police office and she was fined with 4000RMB. My question are:
1.Is she included in the blacklists of china immigration?
2.Will she be able to enter china again and how long can she get a new visa? is there a regulation that she has to wait for like months before she can apply a new one?
3.Is it better that she apply as my dependant? and if granted are dependant visa holders allowed to work in china?
Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jade from Philippines | Aug. 26, 2010 21:08
1. She won't be in the blacklist of China immigration because she surrendered herself to police office and pay for the fine

2. She can enter China again, but maybe she has to wait for 6 months to apply for a new visa to China.

3. Yes, it is better for her to apply for dependant visa, then she can stay with you until the end of your work contract. She can work in China.
Related Questions:
Are s1 or s2 visa holders can get residence permit to prolong their stay in...
Asked by Mark nunez from china
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:51
Dependant visa
Asked by Jose
| Oct. 17, 2012 03:44
hi, i am from philippine what are the requirments for china tourist visa ap...
Asked by angel from philippine
| Feb. 16, 2015 00:35
hello im moroccan ,im working in china and i want to get my wife and my d...
Asked by Mr.zack from morocco
| Mar. 29, 2011 04:23
hi im working here in shanghai and i want my son to visit me. what visa he ...
Asked by ella from china
| Sep. 04, 2014 21:40
what kind of visa my wife and daughters need to apply and requirements?
Asked by virgilio casas from Philippines
| Feb. 10, 2014 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)